Monday, February 4, 2013

F U R R Y * N A I L S

I love FASHION and new TRENDS

My daily morning rountine ... check the internet for my fashion fix. Wherever this is viewing River Islands new arrivals or checking the Daily Mail UK online gossip column I need to have my fix it makes me feel like me. Working away from home in my own yachting bubble can feel like I have been removed from the rest of the world sometimes. I like to keep up on the latest trends to give my life that bit of normality. I have even got to the point now where I save an image just so I can view it later and add to my ever growing "Get in my life now list"


Oh my god I love ...

Furry Nails

These pink furry nails remind me of mashmallows covered in coconut. I would love to see furry leopard print ones

No comments:

Post a Comment